Investment Property Loans in Muscatine, Iowa
There are 28 results for investment property private money lenders serving Muscatine, IA. The average note made is approximately $286,563. Rates on hard money loans made to Muscatine borrowers average 11.0%. 40 months is the average length for loans issued in the city. The mean origination for the loans is 3.9 points. Lenders offer on average a 75% LTV on deals in Muscatine.
Loan Example 1
Rose decides to purchase a rental property in Muscatine, IA that is listed for $360,000. Since she doesn't have enough cash for the transaction and can't secure a bank loan, she obtains a private money loan from East Shore Finance Group . Since there is a 75% loan-to-value (LTV) contracted to by the lender and borrower, Rose will be required to fund the remaining 25% with her own cash. Additionally, they agree to a 3 year, interest only note at a 8% interest rate, with 4 origination points charged at the closing. Given this deal, Rose will have to put down $90,000 of her own money in the deal in addition to the $10,800 origination fee (4% x $270,000 principle loan). She will also need to make interest payments of $1,800 per month.
Loan Example 2
Darrell decides to buy an investment property in Muscatine, IA that is listed for $170,000. Since he is short on cash for the purchase and can't get a loan from a bank, he gets a private money loan from Allstar Investments . Since there is a 50% loan to value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Darrell will be required to put down the remaining 50% with his own money. The additional parameters of the deal are the following: 1) a 3 year, interest only note, 2) a 9% rate of interest, and 3) a 1 point origination fee paid at the closing. By this deal, Darrell will be required to put down $85,000 of his own funds into the deal along with the $850 origination fee (1% x $85,000 principle loan). He will then be required to pay $638 per month in interest.
Global Capital Partners
1345 Avenue Of The Americas, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10105
(800) 514-7350 Website
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(952) 345-3445 Website
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
W Financial is private money lender based in New York, NY. They offer loans across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of situations and needs, including cash out hard money loans, investment property loans, ...
PeerStreet is a private real estate lending platform based in El Segundo, California. They do not typically make loans directly to investors, but rather they source loans from local investors and offer a secondary market for funding these loans. ...
Nova Bridge Capital is a private money lender headquartered in New York, NY offering funding throughout the country. They provide rental property loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, short term loans, and commercial hard money loans. ...
Colony American Finance
515 South Flower Street, 44th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
(844) 223-2231 Website
Colony American Finance is a private money lender in Los Angeles, CA providing funding all across the country. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including loans for rental properties and refinancing. Their lending parameters ...
Caroline Lending LLC is a Houston, TX based hard money lender. They provide funding all throughout the US. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term fix and flip loans, ground up construction ...