Iowa Investment Property Loans
A total of 19 search results for investment property private money lenders were found in Iowa. The average loan made is about $294,199. The average interest rate for loans in Iowa is 10.4%. The typical note issued in the state has a term of 31 months. The average hard money loan made in the state includes a 3.2 point origination cost. Lenders typically offer a 75% loan to value on hard money loans in Iowa.
Loan Example 1
Toni decides to buy a rental house in West Des Moines, IA for $320,000 with a hard money loan from GJ Investment Group . Since there is a 65% loan to value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Toni will need to pay the other 35% in cash. According to the parameters of the deal, the note will be for 1 years at 9% interest. An origination fee of 3% will have to be paid at the closing and Toni will make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle paid at the end of the deal. Toni will be required to pay $112,000 of her own cash upon the close of the loan (due to the 65% LTV) in addition to the $6,240 in origination points (3% x $208,000 principle), and she will then begin paying $1,560 per month once the deal is executed.
Loan Example 2
Kent is a real estate investor in West Des Moines, IA. He finds an investment property he wants to acquire for $390,000 but he does not have enough cash so he obtains a private loan from North Star Investment Corporation . The lender agrees to loan Kent 80% of the purchase price of the property (LTV), so he will have to pay the other 20%. According to the parameters of the loan, the note is for 5 years at a 8% rate of interest. A 1% origination fee will need to be paid at the closing and Kent will make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle paid when the loan expires. According to the parameters of the loan, Kent 's payments will be $2,080 on a monthly basis. He will also have to pay $78,000 in cash at closing in addition to the $3,120 origination fee. When the note expires, he will have to return the $312,000 principle in a balloon payment.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and the ability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global Capital Partners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partners has long provided ...
Temple View Capital
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1375
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 20 states throughout the US. They provide short term fix and flip loans, cash out loans, private commercial loans, loans for rental properties, ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
Lima One Capital
201 East McBee Ave, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29601
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a Great Neck, NY based hard money lender. They provide loans in 46 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, fix ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country. Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...