Mississippi Investment Property Loans
Mississippi has 20 investment property hard money lenders serving the state. The median loan made to borrowers is approximately $292,571. The median rate for private loans in Mississippi is 10.5%. 30 months is the median length for notes issued in the state. A typical hard money loan made in this state includes a 3.2 point origination cost. Lenders offer on average a 74% loan to value on hard money loans in Mississippi.
Loan Example 1
Advanced Lending Group makes a private money loan to Jimmie , a local investor in Corinth, MS who has decided to buy a $320,000 investment property. Based on a 80% loan to value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Jimmie will need to fund the remaining 20% with his own money. The other guidelines of the loan are the following: 1) a 5 year, interest-only note, 2) a 13% interest rate, and 3) a 2 point origination fee paid at the closing. Jimmie will have to pay $64,000 of his own money upon the close of the deal (due to the 80% LTV) along with the $5,120 in origination points (2% x the $256,000 principle), and he will also begin paying $2,773 monthly once the loan is executed.
Loan Example 2
Rae is a real estate investor in Corinth, MS. She discovers a rental property to purchase for $280,000 but she is short on cash so she gets a private loan from Capable Lending Corporation . Since there is a 70% loan to value (LTV) contracted to by the borrower and lender, Rae will be required to fund the remaining 30% with her own cash. In accordance with the parameters of the deal, the note is for 5 years at a 12% rate of interest. A 3 point origination fee will have to be paid when the deal closes and Rae will then make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle paid when the loan expires. Rae will have to pay $84,000 of her own money upon closing (due to the 70% LTV) in addition to the $5,880 origination fee (3% x $196,000 principle), and she will also start paying $1,960 per month when the loan is closed.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and the ability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global Capital Partners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partners has long provided ...
Angel Oak Prime Bridge
980 Hammond Drive, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30328
Based in Atlanta, GA, Angel Oak Prime Bridge is an asset-based lender offering loans throughout Georgia. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, short term bridge loans, construction loans, and investment property loans. ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
Temple View Capital
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1375
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 20 states throughout the US. They provide short term fix and flip loans, cash out loans, private commercial loans, loans for rental properties, ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
Lima One Capital
201 East McBee Ave, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29601
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a Great Neck, NY based hard money lender. They provide loans in 46 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, fix ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country. Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...