Arkansas Investment Property Loans
There are 23 investment property hard money lenders offering loans in Arkansas. The mean note amount in the state is $285,969. Interest rates on private loans made to Arkansas investors average 10.9%. The typical length offered for notes is 33 months. The mean origination fee applied to the loans is 3.1%. Lenders offer on average a 77% loan to value (LTV) on loans in Arkansas.
Loan Example 1
Forest Grove Lending Corporation issues a hard money loan to Jose, a local real estate investor in North Little Rock, AR who has decided to buy a $400,000 rental house. Based on a 80% loan-to-value (LTV) contracted to by the borrower and lender, Jose will be required to fund the other 20% with his own money. They also agree to a 5 year, interest-only loan at a 8% interest rate, with a 4% origination fee charged at the closing. By this scenario, Jose will have to fund $80,000 of his own funds into the deal along with the $12,800 origination fee (4% x $320,000 principle amount). He will also need to pay $2,133 per month in interest.
Loan Example 2
Big Money Funding Corporation issues a hard money loan to Patsy, a local investor in North Little Rock, AR who wants to purchase a $160,000 rental house. Patsy and Big Money Funding Corporation agree to a 85% loan-to-value (LTV) so they will fund 85% of the value and Patsy will have to come up with the remaining 15%. By the terms of the loan, the note is for 5 years at 14% interest. An origination fee of 2 points will need to be paid at closing and Patsy will have to make interest-only payments with a balloon payment for the principle paid when the loan expires. Based on the parameters of the loan, Patsy's payments will be $1,587 monthly. Additionally, she will have to pay $24,000 in cash at the closing in addition to the $2,720 origination fee. When the loan expires, she will have to pay back the $136,000 principle in a final balloon payment.
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country.Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
Temple View Capital
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1375
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 20 states throughout the US. They provide short term fix and flip loans, cash out loans, private commercial loans, loans for rental properties, ...
7200 N. MoPac, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731
Stronghill Capital is an Austin, TX based national lender specializing in small balance commercial and investment residential loans. They offer funding in most states and deliver tailored and flexible lending options to their clients that best meets their goals. Their ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a private, hard money lender in 46 states across the US. We offer financing solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, residential fix and flips, ground up construction, and long ...
JCAP Private Lending
3151 Airway Ave, Suite Q3
Newport Beach, CA 92626
Jcap is a Newport Beach, CA based direct lender who closes and services investor funded short-term real estate loans. They provide loans in 43 states. They offer private refinancing, fix-and-flip hard money loans, investment property loans and more. Their loan ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
PB Financial Group
6380 Wilshire Blvd #1610
Los Angeles, CA 90048
PB Financial Group is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding throughout California. They provide bridge loans, hard money loans for commercial properties, loans for investments properties, fix-and-flip hard money loans, cash out hard money loans, ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Turning Point Capital
5409 Washington Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Turning Point Capital is a private money lender headquartered in Downers Grove, IL offering loans in Chicago. They provide rental property loans, bridge loans, short term fix and flip loans, refinancing, and commercial hard money loans. They ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...