Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Investment Property Loans in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Aberdeen, SD has 12 investment property private money lenders issuing loans in the city. The median amount for loans in the city is $586,072. The median rate for private loans in Aberdeen is 10.4%. 46 months is the median term for loans made in the city. The mean origination for the loans is 2.6 percent. 74% is the mean loan-to-value (LTV) offered for offered by lenders in Aberdeen.
Loan Example 1
Christi is a real estate investor in Aberdeen, SD. She discovers a rental property to acquire for $330,000 but she does not have enough funds so she takes out a private loan from Rising Sun Lending Company. The lender loans Christi 55% of the list price of the investment property (LTV), so she will need to fund the remaining 45%. In addition, they agree to a 5 year, interest only loan at a 9% interest rate, with 1 origination points paid at closing. According to this scenario, Christi will have to fund $148,500 of her own cash in the deal in addition to the $1,815 origination fee (1% x $181,500 principle amount). She will also need to pay $1,361 per month in interest.
Loan Example 2
Paige decides to purchase a rental house in Aberdeen, SD for $370,000 using a private money loan from Allstar Lending. Paige and Allstar Lending agree to a 60% loan to value (LTV) so they will loan 60% of the purchase price and Paige will have to bring the other 40%. Additionally, they stipulate a 3 year, interest only loan at a 12% rate of interest, with a 1% origination fee charged when the deal closes. Paige will need to pay $148,000 of her own money upon the close of the loan (based on the 60% LTV) in addition to the $2,220 in origination points (1% x $222,000 principle), plus she will also start making payments of $2,220 monthly once the deal is closed.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
5 Arch Funding
19800 MacArthur Blvd #1150
Irvine, CA 92612
Based in Irvine, CA, 5 Arch Funding is a hard money lender providing loans across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of situations and needs, including loans for investments properties, fix-and-flip loans, and commercial loans. ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital Mortgage is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
149 Madison Avenue, Suite 701
New York, NY 10016
W Financial is private money lender based in New York, NY. They offer loans across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of situations and needs, including cash out hard money loans, investment property loans, ...