Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Investment Property Loans in Williston, North Dakota
There are 16 investment property lenders offering loans in Williston, ND. In this city, the average note amount is $428,438. Rates for hard money loans average around 11.2%. The median loan issued in this city is 40 months in length. The mean note includes a 3.7 point origination fee. The average loan to value offered for loans in Williston is 71%.
Loan Example 1
Edwin wants to purchase a rental house in Williston, ND for $260,000 using a private loan from Suburban Lending Company. The lender loans Edwin 80% of the purchase price of the house (LTV), so he will be required to fund the other 20%. The loan also specifies a 4 year note with interest only payments at 14%, and an origination fee of 3 points. Given this deal, Edwin will need to put $52,000 of his own cash in the deal in addition to the $6,240 origination fee (3% x $208,000 principle amount). He will also be required to pay $2,427 per month in interest.
Loan Example 2
P & J Investment Company makes a private money loan to Nadine, a local real estate investor in Williston, ND who has decided to buy a $180,000 investment property. The lender loans Nadine 55% of the list price of the house (LTV), so she will have to put down the other 45%. The other parameters of the deal are the following: 1) a 5 year, interest only loan, 2) a 9% rate of interest, and 3) a 3% origination fee paid when the deal closes. According to this deal, Nadine will need to make these payments: 1) $81,000 down payment when the loan closes (due to the 55% LTV), 2) $2,970 in origination points (3% x $99,000 principle), and 3) $743 per month in interest payments.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
5 Arch Funding
19800 MacArthur Blvd #1150
Irvine, CA 92612
Based in Irvine, CA, 5 Arch Funding is a hard money lender providing loans across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of situations and needs, including loans for investments properties, fix-and-flip loans, and commercial loans. ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital Mortgage is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
741 5th St
Sacramento, CA 95605
Flip Funding is an asset-based lender in Sacramento, CA providing funding across the US. They provide investment property loans, cash out hard money loans, hard money loans for commercial properties, new construction loans, hard money bridge loans, and ...