Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Investment Property Loans in Vermillion, South Dakota
There are 12 records for investment property hard money lenders offering loans in Vermillion, SD. The median loan issued is around $371,786. The median rate for private loans in Vermillion is 9.4%. 33 months is the median term for loans offered in the city. The mean origination fee charged for the loans is 2.5%. 75% is the mean loan to value (LTV) for for loans in Vermillion.
Loan Example 1
Rafael decides to buy an investment property in Vermillion, SD that is listed for $260,000. Since he is short on funds for the transaction and can't obtain a bank loan, he takes out a hard money loan from Oak Hill Finance Corporation. Rafael and Oak Hill Finance Corporation contract to a 80% loan-to-value (LTV) so they will contribute 80% of the purchase price and Rafael will be responsible for the remaining 20%. According to the parameters of the deal, the note will be for 3 years at 13% interest. A 4 point origination fee will need to be paid at the closing and Rafael will make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle paid at the end of the deal. According to this deal, Rafael will be required to fund $52,000 of his own money in the deal along with the $8,320 origination fee (4% x $208,000 principle amount). He will then have to pay $2,253 per month in interest.
Loan Example 2
Polly decides to acquire a rental house in Vermillion, SD for $290,000 with a private loan from South Shore Finance Corporation. The lender agrees to loan Polly 75% of the value of the investment property (LTV), so she will need to fund the remaining 25%. In addition, they agree to a 2 year, interest only loan at a 9% interest rate, with 2 origination points charged at closing. Polly will be required to pay $72,500 of her own cash upon the close of the deal (due to the 75% LTV) along with the $4,350 in origination points (2% x $217,500 principle), and she will then begin making payments of $1,631 monthly when the loan is executed.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital Mortgage is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
670 Montauk Highway
Water Mill, NY 11976
Based in Water Mill, NY, Hamptons Financial is a hard money lender offering funding throughout the United States. They offer short term fix and flip loans, private commercial loans, new construction loans, hard money refinancing, bridge loans, and ...
Rodeo Capital Inc
11601 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2410
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Rodeo Capital Inc is private lender headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans throughout the US. They offer lending solutions for many different situations, including refinancing, short term bridge loans, hard money construction loans, fix and ...
Barnett Capital LTD
450 Skokie Blvd #604
Northbrook, IL 60062
Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, Barnett Capital LTD is a hard money lender offering loans throughout the US. They offer loans for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, hard money bridge loans, short term fix and flip loans, ...