Utah Investment Property Loans
Utah has 25 investment property hard money lenders serving the state. The average loan amount is $337,346. Interest rates on loans issued to Utah investors average around 10.2%. 21 months is the average length for notes issued in the state. The average origination fee for loans is 2.9 percent. The median loan to value (LTV) for loans in Utah is 74%.
Loan Example 1
Travis decides to buy a rental house in South Jordan, UT for $190,000 using a private loan from Oak Hill Lending Corporation. Since there is a 60% loan-to-value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Travis will have to put down the other 40% in cash. By the parameters of the loan, the note is for 5 years at a 11% rate of interest. A 5 point origination fee will need to be paid at closing and Travis will have to make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle paid at the end of the deal. Travis will be required to pay $76,000 of his own money upon the close of the deal (due to the 60% LTV) in addition to the $5,700 in origination fees (5% x the $114,000 loan principle), plus he will then begin making payments of $1,045 per month once the deal is executed.
Loan Example 2
Scott decides to acquire a rental property in South Jordan, UT for $320,000 with a private money loan from South Side Funding Company. The lender agrees to loan Scott 70% of the purchase price of the investment property (LTV), so he will have to put down the other 30%. The additional guidelines of the loan are as follows: 1) a 2 year, interest only note, 2) a 9% interest rate, and 3) 5 origination points charged when the deal closes. According to this deal, Scott will be required to put down $96,000 of his own money in the deal in addition to the $11,200 origination fee (5% x $224,000 principle amount). He will then be required to make interest payments of $1,680 per month.
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
Direct Lending Partner
701 W Broad Street, Suite 200
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Direct Lending Partners originates short-term real estate loans for the purpose of acquiring and renovating distressed residential real estate in the states of AL, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, NC, NE, ...
7200 N. MoPac, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731
Stronghill Capital is an Austin, TX based national lender specializing in small balance commercial and investment residential loans. They offer funding in most states and deliver tailored and flexible lending options to their clients that best meets their goals. Their ...
Lima One Capital
201 East McBee Ave, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29601
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
Merchants Mortgage & Trust Corporation
7400 E Crestline Cir #250
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Based in Greenwood Village, CO, Merchants Mortgage & Trust Corporation is a private lender providing loans in 9 states throughout the U.S. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
JCAP Private Lending
3151 Airway Ave, Suite Q3
Newport Beach, CA 92626
Jcap is a Newport Beach, CA based direct lender who closes and services investor funded short-term real estate loans. They provide loans in 43 states. They offer private refinancing, fix-and-flip hard money loans, investment property loans and more. Their loan ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a private, hard money lender in 46 states across the US. We offer financing solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, residential fix and flips, ground up construction, and long ...
Hilton Financial Corporation
11024 N. 28th Drive Suite 170
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Hilton Financial Corporation is an asset-based lender headquartered in Phoenix, AZ offering loans in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Ohio, and Hawaii. They offer loans for a variety of situations, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, bridge loans, builder loans, hard ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
Broakmark Real Estate Management
383 Corona Street
Denver, CO 80218
Broakmark Real Estate Management is a Denver, CO based private money lender who provides loans in Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah. They provide lending solutions for many different needs and situations, including cash out hard money loans, ...
Payette Financial Services
202 N. 9th Street, Suite 300
Boise, ID 83702
Payette Financial Services is a Boise, ID based hard money lender offering loans in 10 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term fix and flip loans, cash out ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Unlimited Capital Group
2670 N. Main St, Suite 350B
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Based in Santa Ana, CA, Unlimited Capital Group is a private lender offering loans in 15 states across the country. They offer loans for a variety of situations, including fix-and-flip loans, refinancing, bridge loans, loans for rental properties, commercial ...
American Life Financial
935 E Main St, Suite 102
Mesa, AZ 85203
American Life Financial is a Mesa, AZ based private lender. They offer funding throughout Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas. They offer loans for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, hard money refinancing, buy ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
6000 S. Fashion Blvd #200
Murray, UT 84107
Capital Assets is private money lender based in Murray, UT. They offer funding throughout Utah. They offer ground up construction loans, bridge loans, investment property loans, fix and flip loans, and commercial hard money loans. ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
35 Trenton Ave
Long Beach, NY 11561
Headquartered in Long Beach, NY, NLDS Corp is a private lender providing funding in 32 states throughout the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including hard money bridge loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, investment property ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Taylor Derrick Capital
357 W 200 S #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, Taylor Derrick Capital is a hard money lender offering funding in 10 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, loans for rental properties, hard ...
Seattle Funding Group
7272 E Indian School Road, Suite 540
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Seattle Funding Group is private lender based in Scottsdale, AZ. They provide funding in 9 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including long term rental property loans, commercial ...