Nevada Investment Property Loans
There are 24 investment property lenders operating in Nevada. The average loan issued to borrowers is around $352,163. Interest rates on hard money loans made to Nevada investors average around 10.7%. The mean term for notes is 21 months. The mean loan includes a 2.6 point origination charge. 76% is the median LTV for offered by lenders in Nevada.
Loan Example 1
Ryan is a real estate investor in North Las Vegas, NV. He finds an investment property he wants to buy for $310,000 but he does not have enough cash so he gets a private money loan from North Star Funding . Since there is a 75% loan to value (LTV) contracted to by the lender and borrower, Ryan will be required to fund the other 25% with his own money. The loan additionally stipulates a 2 year term with interest only payments at 9%, and an origination fee of 5 points. According to this scenario, Ryan will be required to put down $77,500 of his own cash in the deal along with the $11,625 origination fee (5% x $232,500 principle amount). He will also need to make interest payments of $1,744 per month.
Loan Example 2
Flossie wants to buy a rental property in North Las Vegas, NV that costs $230,000. Since she is short on funds for the acquisition and cannot secure a loan from a bank, she takes out a private money loan from Investors Finance Group . The lender loans Flossie 55% of the sales price of the investment property (LTV), so she will need to fund the remaining 45%. The deal also lays out a 1 year note with interest only payments at 9%, and a 1% origination fee. Flossie will need to pay $103,500 of her own cash upon closing (due to the 55% LTV) in addition to the $1,265 origination fee (1% x the $126,500 loan principle), and she will then begin paying $949 monthly when the deal is closed.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and the ability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global Capital Partners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partners has long provided ...
1 California St
San Francisco, CA 94111
LendingHome Corporation is a San Francisco, CA based private money lender providing loans in 25 states throughout the United States. They provide buy and hold loans, short term loans, and fix and flip loans. They issue ...
3765 E. Sunset Road B9
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Capella Mortgage is a private lender in Las Vegas, NV offering funding throughout Nevada, California, and Arizona. They offer loans for a variety of needs and situations, including rental property loans and fix-and-flip hard money loans. ...
4455 E. Camelback Rd, Suite D135
Phoenix, AZ 85018
RLS Mortgage is a Phoenix, AZ based private lender. They provide loans in Arizona, California, and Nevada. They offer fix and flip hard money loans, rental property loans, private refinancing, new construction loans, commercial loans, and ...
Investor Direct Capital
2002 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Suite 202
Del Mar, CA 92014
Investor Direct Capital is a Del Mar, CA based private money lender who offers loans throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada. They provide loans for a variety of situations, including investment property loans and fix and flip loans. ...
Payette Financial Services
202 N. 9th Street, Suite 300
Boise, ID 83702
Payette Financial Services is a Boise, ID based hard money lender offering loans in 10 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term fix and flip loans, cash out ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
11300 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 103
San Diego, CA 92121
Integrity Capital is an asset-based lender in San Diego, CA providing loans throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, and Hawaii. They provide fix-and-flip loans, long term rental property loans, cash out loans, and hard money loans for commercial ...
1010 NE 2nd Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33132
Headquartered in Miami Beach, FL, YC Funding is an asset-based lender offering loans in 23 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, cash out loans, buy and hold loans, short term bridge loans, fix and flip hard ...
Taylor Derrick Capital
357 W 200 S #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, Taylor Derrick Capital is a hard money lender offering funding in 10 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, loans for rental properties, hard ...
21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 1700
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Genesis Capital is a Woodland Hills, CA based private lender. They provide funding in 17 states throughout the United States. They offer ground up construction loans, bridge loans, buy and hold loans, fix-and-flip loans, private refinancing, and ...
2208 29th Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95817
Socotra Capital is a private lender headquartered in Sacramento, CA providing loans throughout California and Nevada. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including private refinancing, construction loans, commercial hard money loans, bridge loans, loans for investments ...
7377 East Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 190
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Inca Capital is a Scottsdale, AZ based private lender who offers loans in Arizona, Colorado, California, and Nevada. They offer long term rental property loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short term loans, hard money loans for ...
14742 Beach Blvd. #428
La Mirada, CA 90638
Liberty Financial is a private lender in La Mirada, CA providing loans in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona. They provide private commercial loans, builder loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, buy and hold loans, private refinancing, and ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country. Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
Seattle Funding Group
7272 E Indian School Road, Suite 540
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Seattle Funding Group is private lender based in Scottsdale, AZ. They provide funding in 9 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including long term rental property loans, commercial ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
C2 Financial Corporation
225 Crossroads Blvd. Suite 254
Carmel, CA 93923
C2 Financial Corporation is a Carmel, CA based private lender. They offer loans in 9 states throughout the US. They offer hard money loans for commercial properties, investment property loans, and fix and flip loans. Their ...
Unlimited Capital Group
2670 N. Main St, Suite 350B
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Based in Santa Ana, CA, Unlimited Capital Group is a private lender offering loans in 15 states across the country. They offer loans for a variety of situations, including fix-and-flip loans, refinancing, bridge loans, loans for rental properties, commercial ...
CIVIC Private Money Lending
2015 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
CIVIC Private Money Lending is a Redondo Beach, CA based hard money lender offering funding in 10 states throughout the country. They provide loans for a variety of scenarios, including private refinancing, fix and flip hard money loans, hard ...
American Life Financial
935 E Main St, Suite 102
Mesa, AZ 85203
American Life Financial is a Mesa, AZ based private lender. They offer funding throughout Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas. They offer loans for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, hard money refinancing, buy ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
Synergy Financial Partners
9453 De Soto Avenue, Suite A
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Synergy Financial Partners is a Chatsworth, CA based hard money lender who offers funding throughout California, Nevada, and Texas. They provide loans for a variety of scenarios, including hard money loans for commercial properties, fix-and-flip loans, ground-up construction ...