Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Investment Property Loans in Mitchell, South Dakota
Mitchell, SD has 12 investment property private money lenders serving the city. The average loan made is approximately $435,417. Interest rates on loans issued to Mitchell borrowers average about 9.8%. The median length for notes is 34 months. The average origination for loans is 2.0 percent. The median loan-to-value for loans in Mitchell is 71%.
Loan Example 1
Wallace wants to purchase a rental property in Mitchell, SD which is listed for $260,000. Because he doesn't have enough funds for the acquisition and can't get a loan from a bank, he takes out a hard money loan from Mountain Rock Finance Corporation. Based on a 55% loan-to-value (LTV) agreed to by the borrower and lender, Wallace will be required to fund the remaining 45% with his own cash. The other guidelines of the deal are the following: 1) a 3 year, interest-only loan, 2) a 12% interest rate, and 3) 2 origination points charged at the closing. Wallace will have to fund $117,000 of his own money at the close of the loan (based on the 55% LTV) along with the $2,860 in origination fees (2% x the $143,000 loan principle), plus he will also begin paying $1,430 per month when the deal is executed.
Loan Example 2
Howard wants to buy a rental house in Mitchell, SD which costs $370,000. Because he is short on funds for the deal and cannot secure a bank loan, he gets a private money loan from River View Lending Corporation. Howard and River View Lending Corporation agree to a 65% loan-to-value (LTV) so they will contribute 65% of the value and Howard will have to bring the other 35%. Additionally, they agree to a 2 year, interest-only loan at a 14% interest rate, with a 1% origination fee charged at closing. Based on the parameters of the deal, Howard's interest payments will be $2,806 per month. Additionally, he will be required to fund $129,500 in cash to the close plus the $2,405 origination fee. When the note expires, he will have to pay the $240,500 principle in a balloon payment.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital Mortgage is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Colony American Finance
515 South Flower Street, 44th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Colony American Finance is a private money lender in Los Angeles, CA providing funding all across the country. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including loans for rental properties and refinancing. Their lending parameters ...
One South Greeley Ave Suite 1b
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Brisco Funding is an asset-based lender in Chappaqua, NY providing funding throughout the US. They offer lending solutions for many different situations and needs, including construction loans, buy and hold loans, short term loans, and short term fix ...
United Capital Companies
11622 El Camino Real, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92130
United Capital Companies is a hard money lender headquartered in San Diego, CA providing funding all throughout the US. They provide fix-and-flip loans, short term loans, and investment property loans. Their loan parameters are versatile, including ...