Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
Investment Property Loans in Minot, North Dakota
Minot, ND has 18 investment property private money lenders offering loans within the city. In this city, the average note amount is $393,056. Interest rates for hard money loans average about 10.7%. The mean note issued in the city has a term of 79 months. The mean loan includes a 3.3 point origination charge. The median LTV offered for loans in Minot is 74%.
Loan Example 1
Brandon is an investor in Minot, ND. He finds a rental property to purchase for $260,000 but he does not have enough cash so he obtains a private money loan from Rising Sun Funding Group. Since there is a 55% loan-to-value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Brandon will have to pay the other 45% in cash. By the terms of the deal, the note will be for 2 years at a 11% rate of interest. A 3% origination fee will have to be paid when the deal closes and Brandon will have to make interest only payments with a balloon payment of the principle amount due at the end of the deal. Brandon will need to fund $117,000 of his own money upon the close of the loan (due to the 55% LTV) in addition to the $4,290 in origination fees (3% x the $143,000 loan principle), and he will then begin paying $1,311 per month once the loan is closed.
Loan Example 2
Patsy wants to acquire an investment property in Minot, ND which costs $300,000. Because she doesn't have enough cash for the transaction and is not able to get a bank loan, she gets a private money loan from Number One Finance Company. The lender decides to loan Patsy 70% of the list price of the property (LTV), so she will need to put down the remaining 30%. The additional parameters of the deal are as follows: 1) a 1 year, interest-only loan, 2) a 8% interest rate, and 3) 3 origination points charged at closing. Given this scenario, Patsy will need to make the following payments: 1) $90,000 down when the loan closes (based on the 70% LTV), 2) $6,300 in origination fees (3% x the $210,000 loan principle), and 3) $1,400 monthly in interest payments.
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
"WE LEND YOU GROW" Xpress Loans 911 believes that your business should have ready access to working capital, just like big corporations do. So, we pair you with funders that focus on working with small and mid-sized businesses and are ...
Global Capital Partners Fund
555 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501
New York, NY 10017
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing nationwide in commercial loans, adaptive re-use, construction lines of credit, ground up construction, fix & flip, & more!
A diverse portfolio ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 300
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch Lending (formally Patch of Land) is a national private lender offering real estate investors fast and reliable financing for investment properties. Patch offer short-term single-family and multi-family bridge, fix & flip, ground-up construction, and long-term rental property financing. They ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Gelt Financial since 1989 is a direct private money lender. Focusing Investment and small business mortgages in 42 states. We put a heavy focus on collateral and make storied and time sensitive deals. Our borrowers and mortgage brokers will always ...
28 Bloomfield Avenue
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Stratton Equities is the leading Nationwide Direct Hard Money & NON-QM Lender that specializes in fast and flexible lending processes. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. ...
5660 Strand Court
Naples, FL 34110
Nationwide Real Estate Direct Correspondent Lender for Commercial and Residential investment properties. Home of the 1% Commercial Loan! We service areas with a population of 100k or greater with loan amounts ranging from 350k to 5m. Loan amounts over 5m ...
Velocity Mortgage Capital
11241 Willows Rd NE, Suite 120, Bldg C
Redmond, WA 98052
Velocity Mortgage Capital is a wholesale, nationwide lender for asset-based, investment real estate, lending since 2004. We never look at the tax returns or personal income statements of our borrowers. Instead, our focus is the income producing potential of the ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital, Inc. is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US.Providing lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out, hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money loans for commercial ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
Lend Some Money
42 Thompson Street, Suite 1A
East Haven, CT 06513
Lend Some Money is a national private lender that makes hard money commercial loans for the refinance or purchase of non-owner-occupied residential and mixed-use commercial properties. Its industry-leading technology platform allows it to provide real estate investors and brokers ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...