Minnesota Investment Property Loans
There are 17 results for investment property private money lenders offering loans in Minnesota. The median loan amount is $302,021. Rates for private loans average around 10.9%. The mean note issued in the state has a term of 25 months. The mean loan includes a 3.0 percent origination fee. Lenders in Minnesota average a 72% loan-to-value (LTV) on their deals.
Loan Example 1
Juan decides to acquire a rental house in Bemidji, MN for $370,000 using a private money loan from Forest Grove Finance. The lender loans Juan 55% of the sales price of the house (LTV), so he will have to pay the other 45%. The deal additionally stipulates a 1 year term with interest-only payments at 8%, and an origination fee of 3 points. By this deal, Juan will need to make the following payments: 1) $166,500 down payment when the deal closes (based on the 55% LTV), 2) $6,105 in origination fees (3% x $203,500 principle), and 3) $1,357 monthly in interest payments.
Loan Example 2
Dina decides to buy a rental house in Bemidji, MN which is listed for $340,000. Because she doesn't have enough cash for the deal and cannot obtain a loan from a bank, she gets a private money loan from Top Dog Lending Group. Based on a 60% loan to value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Dina will be required to pay the remaining 40% with her own money. The other guidelines of the deal are the following: 1) a 1 year, interest-only loan, 2) a 14% rate of interest, and 3) 3 origination points paid at closing. Based on the terms of the loan, Dina's payments will be $2,380 per month. Additionally, she will be required to fund $136,000 in cash at the closing along with the $6,120 origination fee. When the loan expires, she will have to pay back the $204,000 principle in a single balloon payment.
Patch of Land originates, underwrites and services loans, offering these back to accredited investors through Crowdfunding exemptions of the JOBS Act and SEC regulations: Title II, Reg D 506(c).
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
We offer all types of Residential and Commercial loans to meet your specific needs. Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to Get the Funding You Need right away!
Temple View Capital
7550 Wisconsin Ave. 10th Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is a private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide short-term and long-term fix and flip loans, loans for rental properties and vacation rental properties, bridge loans, and ...
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
Global Capital Partners Fund
555 Fifth Avenue, Suite 302
New York, NY 10017
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing nationwide in commercial loans, adaptive re-use, construction lines of credit, ground up construction, fix & flip, & more!
A diverse portfolio ...
28 Bloomfield Avenue
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money and NON-QM lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
Lima One Capital
201 East McBee Ave, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29601
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
Sunset Equity Funding
6125 Washington Blvd, 3rd Floor
Culver City, CA 90232
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new construction loans, ...
Pine Financial Group
10200 W. 44th Ave Suite 220
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Headquartered in Wheat Ridge, CO, Pine Financial Group is a private money lender offering loans in Colorado and Minnesota. They offer fix and flip loans, short term loans, and long term rental property loans. Their loan guidelines ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
1010 NE 2nd Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33132
Headquartered in Miami Beach, FL, YC Funding is an asset-based lender offering loans in 23 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, cash out loans, buy and hold loans, short term bridge loans, fix and flip hard ...
445 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 3199
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Source Capital is an asset-based lender headquartered in Los Angeles, CA offering loans in California, Arizona, and Minnesota. They provide loans for a variety of situations and needs, including bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money refinancing, and ...