Maine Investment Property Loans
A total of 24 search results for investment property hard money lenders were found in Maine. The mean note made to borrowers is approximately $306,782. Interest rates on private loans made to Maine investors average around 11.5%. 29 months is the mean term for notes issued in this state. The average origination for loans is 2.7 percent. The typical loan-to-value (LTV) offered for loans in Maine is 74%.
Loan Example 1
Melody is an investor in Lewiston, ME. She discovers an investment property she wants to acquire for $280,000 but she does not have enough cash so she takes out a private money loan from Downtown Lending Company. The lender agrees to loan Melody 60% of the list price of the house (LTV), so she will be required to fund the other 40%. The additional terms of the loan are as follows: 1) a 5 year, interest only note, 2) a 14% rate of interest, and 3) a 1 point origination fee charged when the deal closes. According to this deal, Melody will need to make the following payments: 1) $112,000 down payment when the loan closes (due to the 60% LTV), 2) a $1,680 origination fee (1% x $168,000 principle), and 3) $1,960 monthly in interest payments.
Loan Example 2
Tonia decides to buy a rental house in Lewiston, ME for $250,000 with a private loan from Capable Investments. The lender decides to loan Tonia 80% of the sales price of the investment property (LTV), so she will be required to pay the remaining 20%. Additionally, they agree to a 2 year, interest only loan at a 13% interest rate, with a 2 point origination fee charged at the closing. According to this scenario, Tonia will be required to put down $50,000 of her own funds in the deal along with the $4,000 origination fee (2% x $200,000 principle loan). She will also need to pay $2,167 per month in interest.
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
35 Old Post Road
Southport, CT 06890
Stormfield Capital is a Southport, CT based private money lender. They provide funding in 12 states throughout the country. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, cash ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country.Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
7200 N. MoPac, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731
Stronghill Capital is an Austin, TX based national lender specializing in small balance commercial and investment residential loans. They offer funding in most states and deliver tailored and flexible lending options to their clients that best meets their goals. Their ...
Temple View Capital
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1375
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 20 states throughout the US. They provide short term fix and flip loans, cash out loans, private commercial loans, loans for rental properties, ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
JCAP Private Lending
3151 Airway Ave, Suite Q3
Newport Beach, CA 92626
Jcap is a Newport Beach, CA based direct lender who closes and services investor funded short-term real estate loans. They provide loans in 43 states. They offer private refinancing, fix-and-flip hard money loans, investment property loans and more. Their loan ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a private, hard money lender in 46 states across the US. We offer financing solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, residential fix and flips, ground up construction, and long ...
One Richmond Square
Providence, RI 02906
Foxpoint Lending is an asset-based lender in Providence, RI providing loans throughout New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. They offer private commercial loans, investment property loans, and fix-and-flip loans. They issue ...
Pro Builder Financial
396 Washington Street, Suite 225
Wellesley, MA 02481
Headquartered in Wellesley, MA, Pro Builder Financial is a hard money lender offering funding throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Maine. They offer commercial hard money loans, construction loans, fix and flip loans, buy and hold ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan ...
Northborough Capital Partners
56 Pine Street, 3rd Floor
Providence, RI 02903
Headquartered in Providence, RI, Northborough Capital Partners is an asset-based lender offering funding in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, and Connecticut. They offer loans for a variety of situations, including refinancing, ground up construction loans, fix-and-flip loans, ...