Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Investment Property Loans in Jamestown, North Dakota
Jamestown, ND has 16 investment property lenders operating in the city. In this city, the average amount loaned is $338,500. Rates for loans average 10.0%. The mean loan issued in the city has a length of 76 months. The mean origination fee for the loans is 2.9 percent. The average loan-to-value (LTV) for loans in Jamestown is 76%.
Loan Example 1
Caroline decides to purchase a rental property in Jamestown, ND which costs $150,000. Since she doesn't have enough cash for the acquisition and cannot get a bank loan, she takes out a hard money loan from Perfect Investments. The lender decides to loan Caroline 70% of the sales price of the investment property (LTV), so she will have to pay the other 30%. According to the terms of the loan, the note will be for 1 years at 9% interest. An origination fee of 2% will be paid at closing and Caroline will then make interest only payments with a balloon payment of the loan principle due when the note expires. According to this scenario, Caroline will make these payments: 1) $45,000 down when the deal closes (due to the 70% LTV), 2) $2,100 in origination points (2% x the $105,000 principle), and 3) $788 per month in interest payments.
Loan Example 2
Dorothea wants to buy an investment property in Jamestown, ND for $250,000 using a private money loan from Deep Lake Funding Group. The lender agrees to loan Dorothea 70% of the sales price of the property (LTV), so she will have to fund the remaining 30%. The other terms of the loan are the following: 1) a 1 year, interest only loan, 2) a 13% interest rate, and 3) a 3 point origination fee paid at the closing. By this scenario, Dorothea will have to put $75,000 of her own funds in the deal along with the $5,250 origination fee (3% x $175,000 principle loan). She will then have to make interest payments of $1,896 per month.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital Mortgage is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Miner Capital Funding
2226 Madero Dr
Belleville, IL 62221
Miner Capital Funding is private money lender based in Belleville, IL. They offer funding all across the US. They offer ground up construction loans, hard money refinancing, long term rental property loans, private commercial loans, short term ...
670 Montauk Highway
Water Mill, NY 11976
Based in Water Mill, NY, Hamptons Financial is a hard money lender offering funding throughout the United States. They offer short term fix and flip loans, private commercial loans, new construction loans, hard money refinancing, bridge loans, and ...
5044 Lakeaire Cir
Temple, TX 76502
BSIP Capital is a Temple, TX based hard money lender. They offer loans throughout the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including commercial loans, hard money refinancing, long term rental property loans, ...