Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
Investment Property Loans in Fargo, North Dakota
There are 18 investment property lenders serving Fargo, ND. The average loan amount in this city is $371,875. Rates for private loans average about 10.7%. 46 months is the average term for notes issued in the city. The mean origination for the loans is 3.7 percent. Lenders in Fargo average a 78% loan-to-value (LTV) on their loans.
Loan Example 1
Allen wants to purchase a rental house in Fargo, ND for $150,000 using a private money loan from Riverside Lending Group. The lender decides to loan Allen 70% of the list price of the property (LTV), so he will be required to fund the other 30%. In addition, they stipulate a 4 year, interest only loan at a 13% interest rate, with a 1 point origination fee charged at the closing. Given this scenario, Allen will need to put down $45,000 of his own funds in the deal in addition to the $1,050 origination fee (1% x $105,000 principle amount). He will then be required to make interest payments of $1,138 per month.
Loan Example 2
Becky wants to buy an investment property in Fargo, ND for $210,000 using a hard money loan from Green Square Investment Corporation. Based on a 70% loan to value (LTV) contracted to by the borrower and lender, Becky will need to fund the remaining 30% with her own cash. Additionally, they agree to a 3 year, interest only note at a 10% rate of interest, with a 2% origination fee paid at closing. According to the terms of the loan, Becky's interest payments will be $1,225 per month. Also, she will need to fund $63,000 in cash at closing in addition to the $2,940 origination fee. When the loan expires, she will have to return the $147,000 principle in a final balloon payment.
Patch of Land originates, underwrites and services loans, offering these back to accredited investors through Crowdfunding exemptions of the JOBS Act and SEC regulations: Title II, Reg D 506(c).
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
"WE LEND YOU GROW" Xpress Loans 911 believes that your business should have ready access to working capital, just like big corporations do. So, we pair you with funders that focus on working with small and mid-sized businesses and are ...
Global Capital Partners Fund
555 Fifth Avenue, Suite 302
New York, NY 10017
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing nationwide in commercial loans, adaptive re-use, construction lines of credit, ground up construction, fix & flip, & more!
A diverse portfolio ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. They offer ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
28 Bloomfield Avenue
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money and NON-QM lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each ...
5660 Strand Court
Naples, FL 34110
NEW!! 100% CLTV for CA purchase loans (30% seller carry allowed). ////////. REI Capital provides nationwide & international investor capital on Commercial & Residential investment properties as well as Land. We offer Long and Short Term programs with rates starting ...
Velocity Mortgage Capital
11241 Willows Rd NE, Suite 120, Bldg C
Redmond, WA 98052
Velocity Mortgage Capital is a wholesale, nationwide lender for asset-based, investment real estate, lending since 2004. We never look at the tax returns or personal income statements of our borrowers. Instead, our focus is the income producing potential of the ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital, Inc. is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US.Providing lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out, hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money loans for commercial ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
Creative Hard Money LLC
508 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08610
Based in Hamilton, NJ, Creative Hard Money LLC is a private lender offering loans throughout the United States. They provide loans for many different scenarios, including fix and flip loans, cash out hard money loans, rental property loans, ground-up ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...