Investment Property Loans in ,
There are 50 search results for investment property private money lenders serving Arlington, MA. Note amounts average about $302,500. Rates for hard money loans average 12.0%. The typical loan made in the city has a length of 13 months. The average origination percentage charged for the loans is 3.0%. Lenders typically offer a 76% loan-to-value on loans in Arlington.
Loan Example 1
Ted wants to purchase an investment property in Arlington, MA for $400,000 with a private money loan from Smith Funding . Since there is a 85% loan-to-value (LTV) agreed to by the borrower and lender, Ted will be required to fund the remaining 15% with his own money. Additionally, they agree to a 4 year, interest-only note at a 9% interest rate, with 4 origination points paid when the deal closes. Ted will be required to pay $60,000 of his own cash upon closing (due to the 85% LTV) along with the $13,600 in origination fees (4% x the $340,000 principle), plus he will also begin making payments of $2,550 per month once the loan is executed.
Loan Example 2
Dynamic Investment Corporation makes a private loan to Ted , a local investor in Arlington, MA who wants to purchase a $160,000 rental house. Based on a 55% loan-to-value (LTV) agreed to by the two parties, Ted will be required to fund the other 45% in cash. The additional terms of the deal are the following: 1) a 3 year, interest-only note, 2) a 11% rate of interest, and 3) 4 origination points paid at the closing. Given this deal, Ted will be required to put $72,000 of his own cash into the deal along with the $3,520 origination fee (4% x $88,000 principle loan). He will also have to make interest payments of $807 per month.