Wyoming Investment Property Loans
There are 22 investment property lenders operating in Wyoming. The average amount for loans in this state is $327,418. Rates on hard money loans issued to Wyoming investors average about 10.9%. The median loan made in this state is 28 months in length. The average note includes a 3.1 percent origination charge. Lenders offer on average a 76% loan to value (LTV) on loans in Wyoming.
Loan Example 1
Catherine is an investor in Rock Springs, WY. She finds a rental property to acquire for $190,000 but she is short on funds so she gets a private money loan from Progressive Investment Corporation . Catherine and Progressive Investment Corporation agree to a 60% loan to value (LTV) so they will loan 60% of the sales price and Catherine will have to come up with the other 40%. By the terms of the deal, the note will be for 2 years at a 12% rate of interest. An origination fee of 4 points will need to be paid when the deal closes and Catherine will then make interest only payments with a balloon payment for the principle due when the loan expires. Catherine will have to fund $76,000 of her own cash at the close of the deal (due to the 60% LTV) along with the $4,560 in origination fees (4% x the $114,000 loan principle), and she will also start paying $1,140 per month when the deal is closed.
Loan Example 2
Virgie wants to acquire a rental property in Rock Springs, WY for $340,000 with a private loan from Superior Investments . Virgie and Superior Investments contract to a 55% loan to value (LTV) so they will fund 55% of the purchase price and Virgie will have to fund the remaining 45%. They also stipulate a 4 year, interest only note at a 13% interest rate, with a 1 point origination fee charged at the closing. According to this deal, Virgie will have to fund $153,000 of her own cash into the deal along with the $1,870 origination fee (1% x $187,000 principle amount). She will then have to pay $2,026 per month in interest.
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and the ability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global Capital Partners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partners has long provided ...
Direct Lending Partner
701 W Broad Street, Suite 200
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Direct Lending Partners originates short-term real estate loans for the purpose of acquiring and renovating distressed residential real estate in the states of AL, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, NC, NE, ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
Temple View Capital
7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 1375
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 20 states throughout the US. They provide short term fix and flip loans, cash out loans, private commercial loans, loans for rental properties, ...
11 Middle Neck Road Suite 314
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a Great Neck, NY based hard money lender. They provide loans in 46 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, fix ...
Lima One Capital
201 East McBee Ave, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29601
Lima One Capital is a hard money lender based in Greenville, SC providing loans in 40 states across the US. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including fix-and-flip hard money loans, construction loans, refinancing, and investment property ...
100 Lanidex Plaza
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Stratton Equities is the Nationwide leading hard money lender. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. We customize our hard money loan programs for each unique project ...
Payette Financial Services
202 N. 9th Street, Suite 300
Boise, ID 83702
Payette Financial Services is a Boise, ID based hard money lender offering loans in 10 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term fix and flip loans, cash out ...
901 Yamato Rd, Suite 150
Boca Raton, FL 33431
LendingOne is a Boca Raton, FL based private money lender. They provide loans in 41 states throughout the country. They provide loans for investments properties, short term loans, and short term fix and flip loans. They ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Taylor Derrick Capital
357 W 200 S #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, Taylor Derrick Capital is a hard money lender offering funding in 10 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including commercial loans, loans for rental properties, hard ...
1100 Glendon Ave, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Asset Avenue is private money lender based in Los Angeles, CA. They provide loans in 44 states across the United States. They provide loans for a variety of needs and situations, including short term loans, investment property ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan ...
Broakmark Real Estate Management
383 Corona Street
Denver, CO 80218
Broakmark Real Estate Management is a Denver, CO based private money lender who provides loans in Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah. They provide lending solutions for many different needs and situations, including cash out hard money loans, ...
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Headquartered in South Windsor, CT, RCN Capital is national, direct, private lender providing funding in 44 states across the country. Established in 2010, we provide short-term and long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M+ for the purchase of non-owner occupied ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...