Vermont Investment Property Loans
A total of 12 records for investment property private money lenders were found in Vermont. Note amounts average approximately $404,367. Rates on private loans made to Vermont investors average 10.3%. 41 months is the mean term for notes issued in the state. The mean origination fee for the loans is 2.7 percent. 74% is the mean loan to value (LTV) offered for offered by lenders in Vermont.
Loan Example 1
Rosalie decides to buy a rental house in Burlington, VT for $370,000 using a hard money loan from Acme Investment Corporation. The lender agrees to loan Rosalie 60% of the value of the property (LTV), so she will be required to pay the remaining 40%. Additionally, they stipulate a 4 year, interest-only loan at a 8% rate of interest, with a 1% origination fee charged at the closing. Rosalie will be required to fund $148,000 of her own cash at closing (due to the 60% LTV) along with the $2,220 in origination points (1% x the $222,000 principle), plus she will also begin paying $1,480 per month once the loan is closed.
Loan Example 2
Oak Hill Finance Company issues a private loan to Ray, a local real estate investor in Burlington, VT who has decided to acquire a $200,000 rental property. The lender decides to loan Ray 70% of the sales price of the house (LTV), so he will be required to put down the other 30%. In accordance with the terms of the loan, the note will be for 2 years at 11% interest. An origination fee of 3% will be paid when the deal closes and Ray will then make interest-only payments with a balloon payment of the principle amount due when the loan expires. By this deal, Ray will need to make the following payments: 1) $60,000 down upon closing (based on the 70% LTV), 2) a $4,200 origination fee (3% x $140,000 principle), and 3) $1,283 monthly in interest payments.
Based in Delray Beach, Gelt Financial since 1989 is a private money lender offering commercial non bank mortgages national. We offer loans for many different situations and needs, including rental property loans, private commercial loans, fix-and-flip hard money loans, hard ...
Global Capital Partners
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, NY 10016
A diverse portfolio of lending services, an experienced in-house underwriting staff, and theability to tailor financing options to a client's individual needs have made Global CapitalPartners a household name in New York's commercial lending industry. Global Capital Partnershas long provided ...
35 Old Post Road
Southport, CT 06890
Stormfield Capital is a Southport, CT based private money lender. They provide funding in 12 states throughout the country. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, cash ...
Patch of Land
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch of Land is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding all throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, private commercial loans, long term rental property loans, refinancing, and fix and flip loans. ...
7200 N. MoPac, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731
Stronghill Capital is an Austin, TX based national lender specializing in small balance commercial and investment residential loans. They offer funding in most states and deliver tailored and flexible lending options to their clients that best meets their goals. Their ...
Sunset Equity Funding
3435 Wilshire #1840
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Sunset Equity Funding is a hard money lender based in Los Angeles, California. They issue loans in all states except for Alaska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Their loan offerings include purchase loans, fix and flip loans, new ...
Peak Choice Capital
144 N Western Avenue Buidling D
Neenah, WI 54956
Headquartered in Neenah, WI, Peak Choice Capital is a private lender providing funding in 45 states throughout the US. They offer short term bridge loans, buy and hold loans, cash out loans, fix-and-flip loans, and private commercial loans. ...
One Richmond Square
Providence, RI 02906
Foxpoint Lending is an asset-based lender in Providence, RI providing loans throughout New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. They offer private commercial loans, investment property loans, and fix-and-flip loans. They issue ...
Northeast Lending Services
8431 Liberty Avenue
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Based in North Bergen, NJ, Northeast Lending Services is a private lender offering loans in 9 states throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including commercial loans, buy and hold loans, and short term ...
18851 NE 29th Avenue, Suite 1000
Aventura, FL 33180
ICG10 Capital is private lender headquartered in Aventura, FL. They offer loans in 44 states throughout the United States. They offer loans for many different scenarios, including short term loans, buy and hold loans, short term fix ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...