Investment Property Loans in Grand Forks, North Dakota
There are 18 investment property hard money lenders offering loans in Grand Forks, ND. The average loan issued is about $359,375. Interest rates on loans made to Grand Forks investors average about 11.1%. 26 months is the average length for notes issued in the city. The average origination fee added to the loans is 3.1%. 73% is the typical loan to value (LTV) for offered by lenders in Grand Forks.
Loan Example 1
Sean decides to purchase a rental property in Grand Forks, ND that is listed for $220,000. Because he doesn't have enough funds for the deal and can't secure a loan from a bank, he gets a private money loan from Capable Lending. The lender agrees to loan Sean 65% of the list price of the property (LTV), so he will need to fund the other 35%. The additional parameters of the loan are the following: 1) a 2 year, interest only loan, 2) a 10% interest rate, and 3) 1 origination points paid at the closing. According to this deal, Sean will have to fund $77,000 of his own cash in the deal along with the $1,430 origination fee (1% x $143,000 principle amount). He will also be required to pay $1,192 per month in interest.
Loan Example 2
Ramon is an investor in Grand Forks, ND. He finds a rental house to buy for $220,000 but he does not have enough cash so he obtains a private loan from BCC Funding. The lender loans Ramon 70% of the sales price of the house (LTV), so he will be required to put down the other 30%. The deal additionally stipulates a 1 year note with interest only payments at 8%, and an origination fee of 4 points. According to the parameters of the loan, Ramon's interest payments will be $1,027 on a monthly basis. He will also be required to fund $66,000 in cash to the close plus the $6,160 origination fee. Upon expiration of the note, he will have to pay back the $154,000 loan principle in a balloon payment.
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
"WE LEND YOU GROW" Xpress Loans 911 believes that your business should have ready access to working capital, just like big corporations do. So, we pair you with funders that focus on working with small and mid-sized businesses and are ...
Global Capital Partners Fund
555 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501
New York, NY 10017
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing nationwide in commercial loans, adaptive re-use, construction lines of credit, ground up construction, fix & flip, & more!
A diverse portfolio ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 300
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch Lending (formally Patch of Land) is a national private lender offering real estate investors fast and reliable financing for investment properties. Patch offer short-term single-family and multi-family bridge, fix & flip, ground-up construction, and long-term rental property financing. They ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Gelt Financial since 1989 is a direct private money lender. Focusing Investment and small business mortgages in 42 states. We put a heavy focus on collateral and make storied and time sensitive deals. Our borrowers and mortgage brokers will always ...
28 Bloomfield Avenue
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Stratton Equities is the leading Nationwide Direct Hard Money & NON-QM Lender that specializes in fast and flexible lending processes. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. ...
5660 Strand Court
Naples, FL 34110
Nationwide Real Estate Direct Correspondent Lender for Commercial and Residential investment properties. Home of the 1% Commercial Loan! We service areas with a population of 100k or greater with loan amounts ranging from 350k to 5m. Loan amounts over 5m ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
Velocity Mortgage Capital
11241 Willows Rd NE, Suite 120, Bldg C
Redmond, WA 98052
Velocity Mortgage Capital is a wholesale, nationwide lender for asset-based, investment real estate, lending since 2004. We never look at the tax returns or personal income statements of our borrowers. Instead, our focus is the income producing potential of the ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital, Inc. is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US.Providing lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out, hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money loans for commercial ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
Lend Some Money
42 Thompson Street, Suite 1A
East Haven, CT 06513
Lend Some Money is a national private lender that makes hard money commercial loans for the refinance or purchase of non-owner-occupied residential and mixed-use commercial properties. Its industry-leading technology platform allows it to provide real estate investors and brokers ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...