Investment Property Loans in Bismarck, North Dakota
Bismarck, ND has 18 investment property lenders issuing loans in the city. In this city, the mean amount loaned is $564,318. Rates on hard money loans made to Bismarck borrowers average about 10.2%. The average length offered for notes is 98 months. The mean origination percentage added to loans is 3.2%. Lenders in Bismarck average a 77% loan to value (LTV) on their loans.
Loan Example 1
Joshua is an investor in Bismarck, ND. He finds a rental house he wants to buy for $190,000 but he doesn't have enough cash so he gets a private money loan from East Side Finance Corporation. The lender agrees to loan Joshua 55% of the sales price of the property (LTV), so he will be required to pay the remaining 45%. The additional guidelines of the loan are the following: 1) a 5 year, interest only note, 2) a 9% interest rate, and 3) a 3% origination fee charged at the closing. According to this scenario, Joshua will make the following payments: 1) $85,500 down when the deal closes (based on the 55% LTV), 2) a $3,135 origination fee (3% x the $104,500 principle), and 3) $784 monthly in interest payments.
Loan Example 2
Catherine wants to purchase a rental house in Bismarck, ND for $170,000 using a hard money loan from Blue Sky Funding Company. The lender loans Catherine 60% of the purchase price of the property (LTV), so she will have to pay the other 40%. The deal additionally lays out a 1 year term with interest only payments at 11%, and a 4% origination fee. Based on the parameters of the deal, Catherine's payments will be $935 on a monthly basis. Additionally, she will have to contribute $68,000 in cash at closing plus the $4,080 origination fee. When the note expires, she will have to pay back the $102,000 loan principle in a final balloon payment.
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
"WE LEND YOU GROW" Xpress Loans 911 believes that your business should have ready access to working capital, just like big corporations do. So, we pair you with funders that focus on working with small and mid-sized businesses and are ...
Global Capital Partners Fund
555 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501
New York, NY 10017
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing nationwide in commercial loans, adaptive re-use, construction lines of credit, ground up construction, fix & flip, & more!
A diverse portfolio ...
6991 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Next-Financing is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a satellite office in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a wide array of financing options for businesses, including fix and flip loans and loans for rental properties. They lend on ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 300
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch Lending (formally Patch of Land) is a national private lender offering real estate investors fast and reliable financing for investment properties. Patch offer short-term single-family and multi-family bridge, fix & flip, ground-up construction, and long-term rental property financing. They ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Gelt Financial since 1989 is a direct private money lender. Focusing Investment and small business mortgages in 42 states. We put a heavy focus on collateral and make storied and time sensitive deals. Our borrowers and mortgage brokers will always ...
28 Bloomfield Avenue
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Stratton Equities is the leading Nationwide Direct Hard Money & NON-QM Lender that specializes in fast and flexible lending processes. We are passionate about helping small business owners, contractors, and Real Estate investors, swiftly and efficiently finance their investment goals. ...
5660 Strand Court
Naples, FL 34110
Nationwide Real Estate Direct Correspondent Lender for Commercial and Residential investment properties. Home of the 1% Commercial Loan! We service areas with a population of 100k or greater with loan amounts ranging from 350k to 5m. Loan amounts over 5m ...
3014 N. Hayden Rd Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Capstone Financial is a Scottsdale, AZ based hard money lender who provides loans all across the US. They provide lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including cash out loans, fix and flip hard money loans, short ...
Velocity Mortgage Capital
11241 Willows Rd NE, Suite 120, Bldg C
Redmond, WA 98052
Velocity Mortgage Capital is a wholesale, nationwide lender for asset-based, investment real estate, lending since 2004. We never look at the tax returns or personal income statements of our borrowers. Instead, our focus is the income producing potential of the ...
ABC Capital Investments
1218 N. Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
ABC Capital Investments is a Philadelphia, PA based private lender who offers loans all throughout the US. They provide lending solutions for many different scenarios, including long term rental property loans and short term fix and flip loans. ...
2150 Coral Way | Suite 1A
Miami, FL 33145
Gokapital, Inc. is a Miami, FL based private lender who provides funding all throughout the US.Providing lending solutions for a variety of situations, including loans for rental properties, cash out, hard money loans, fix-and-flip loans, hard money loans for commercial ...
2100 Main Street, suite 265
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Aegis Funding is hard money lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. They provide loans throughout California. They offer lending solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including fix and flip loans and long term rental property loans. They issue ...
Lend Some Money
42 Thompson Street, Suite 1A
East Haven, CT 06513
Lend Some Money is a national private lender that makes hard money commercial loans for the refinance or purchase of non-owner-occupied residential and mixed-use commercial properties. Its industry-leading technology platform allows it to provide real estate investors and brokers ...
Money Source of America
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Money Source of America is a Jacksonville, FL based private lender. They provide funding throughout the United States. They offer long term rental property loans, fix-and-flip loans, cash out hard money loans, ground-up construction loans, hard money bridge ...
Rental Home Financing
9465 Counselors Way, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Rental Home Financing is a private money lender headquartered in Indianapolis, IN offering funding in 26 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including refinancing, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. ...