Alaska Investment Property Loans
There are 16 search results for investment property private money lenders operating in Alaska. The median amount loaned in this state is $283,352. Interest rates for loans average 10.9%. 33 months is the median length for loans offered in the state. The average loan includes a 3.1 percent origination fee. The typical loan to value offered for loans in Alaska is 73%.
Loan Example 1
Downtown Finance makes a private money loan to Beth, a local real estate investor in Palmer, AK who has decided to buy a $360,000 investment property. Beth and Downtown Finance agree to a 65% loan to value (LTV) so they will fund 65% of the purchase price and Beth will have to bring the other 35%. The loan also stipulates a 2 year note with interest-only payments at 12%, and a 3 point origination fee. Beth will need to pay $126,000 of her own money upon closing (due to the 65% LTV) in addition to the $7,020 in origination points (3% x the $234,000 principle), plus she will then start making payments of $2,340 monthly after the loan is closed.
Loan Example 2
Laura decides to acquire an investment property in Palmer, AK that costs $230,000. Since she doesn't have enough cash for the transaction and is not able to get a loan from a bank, she takes out a private money loan from East Side Funding Company. Laura and East Side Funding Company agree to a 75% loan to value (LTV) so they will fund 75% of the purchase price and Laura will have to come up with the remaining 25%. The loan additionally lays out a 4 year term with interest-only payments at 13%, and an origination fee of 4 points. By this deal, Laura will be required to put $57,500 of her own cash in the deal in addition to the $6,900 origination fee (4% x $172,500 principle amount). She will then need to make interest payments of $1,869 per month.
Global Capital Partners Fund is a Direct Bridge & Hard Money Lender with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in Commercial loans, Adaptive Re-use & Construction lines of credit nationwide!
Temple View Capital
7550 Wisconsin Ave. 10th Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814
Temple View Capital is a private lender headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide short-term and long-term fix and flip loans, loans for rental properties and vacation rental properties, bridge loans, and ...
HardMoneyLoans.com is a national lender based in Beverly Hills, CA that can get your loan funded from $250k-$75M for all kinds of real estate projects. We specialize in hard money loans for all commercial and residential properties types, bridge loans, ...
Harbor Private Equity
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Atlanta, GA 30309
We want to see any commercial transaction that makes sense. The principals at Harbor Private Equity have over 75 years experience in the hard money, bridge loan marketplace. We specialize in raw land, development, construction and bridge loans for non-owner ...
15000 Ventura Blvd Ste 300
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patch Lending (formally Patch of Land) is a national private lender offering real estate investors fast and reliable financing for investment properties. Patch offer short-term single-family and multi-family bridge, fix & flip, ground-up construction, and long-term rental property financing. They ...
PB Financial Group
6380 Wilshire Blvd #1610
Los Angeles, CA 90048
PB Financial Group is an asset-based lender based in Los Angeles, CA offering funding throughout California. They provide bridge loans, hard money loans for commercial properties, loans for investments properties, fix-and-flip hard money loans, cash out hard money loans, ...
1121 E. Mullan Ave
Coeur d'Alene, IA 83814
Based in Coeur d'Alene, IA, COGO Capital is an asset-based lender providing loans in 45 states throughout the US. They provide private commercial loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan guidelines are flexible, including ...
5300 W Atlantic Ave,, Suite 205
Delray Beach, FL 33448
Gelt Financial since 1989 is a direct private money lender. Focusing Investment and small business mortgages in 42 states. We put a heavy focus on collateral and make storied and time sensitive deals. Our borrowers and mortgage brokers will always ...
34 South Broadway, Suite 204
White Plains, NY 10601
(212) 634-7899 - Loan Fundr a premier Nationwide asset-based lender using technology to close loans fast. We think creatively, providing fair and transparent loans that get our clients what they need.
JCAP Private Lending
3151 Airway Ave, Suite Q3
Newport Beach, CA 92626
Jcap is a Newport Beach, CA based direct lender who closes and services investor funded short-term real estate loans. They provide loans in 43 states. They offer private refinancing, fix-and-flip hard money loans, investment property loans and more. Their loan ...
Capital Funding Services
3250 NE 1st Ave, Suite 305
Miami, FL 33137
Capital Funding Services Corporation has funding partners nationwide to help Get the Funding You Need. Hard Money | Private Money: Commercial, Residential, and Land | Refi-Cash Out, Fixed Term Loans, Cash Advances, Short-Term Bridge Loans, Long-Term Loans, Fix n ...
Red Rock Capital
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, Red Rock Capital is a private money lender providing loans in 42 states across the United States. They offer construction loans, bridge loans, fix-and-flip loans, and loans for investments properties. Their loan parameters are flexible, ...
45 North Station Plaza
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sharestates is a private, hard money lender in 46 states across the US. We offer financing solutions for a variety of needs and situations, including hard money loans for commercial properties, residential fix and flips, ground up construction, and long ...
Island View Private Loan Fund
2139 Chuckwagon Road, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Island View Private Loan Fund is a hard money lender based in Colorado Springs, CO offering funding in 42 states across the US. They offer lending solutions for a variety of situations and needs, including fix and flip hard ...
Bridge Well Capital
496 Delaney Ave #408
Orlando, FL 32801
Bridge Well Capital is a hard money lender in Orlando, FL offering funding in 40 states throughout the United States. They provide loans for investments properties, cash out hard money loans, and fix-and-flip hard money loans. Their ...
Investor Rehab Funding
1995 North Park Place SE, Suite 415
Atlanta, GA 30339
Investor Rehab Funding is hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA. They provide loans in 40 states throughout the US. They offer fix-and-flip hard money loans, private refinancing, investment property loans, and new construction loans. ...
207 Mockingbird Ln, #402
Johnson City, TN 37604
Based in Johnson City, TN, Riverdale Funding is a hard money lender offering loans in 37 states across the country. They provide lending solutions for a variety of scenarios, including loans for investments properties, commercial hard money loans, fix ...